The TYGON™ Ultra Lyte can be used to effectively treat or as an adjunct to professional medical treatment of various inflammatory conditions of the body, such as, arthritis and tendinopathies. Our proprietary, scientifically supported, light therapy protocols, combine specific wavelengths, 660 nm and 830 nm, at a specific frequency, to maximize therapy results.
- Tendinopathy – disease of a tendon
- Tendonitis – Inflammation of a tendon
- Synovitis – inflammation of the synovium surrounding synovial joints (e.g., Elbow)
- Arthritis – Inflammation of the joints (e,g,, osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis)
- Bursitis – inflamed bursae, fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion to the joints
- Temporomandibular Dysfunction (TMD)
- Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder)
Cellular Mechanisms that Contribute to the Anti-Inflammatory effect:
- Inhibition of Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production
- Inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase 1 and 2 (COX-1, COX-2) mRNA expression)
- Reduces intracellular Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS)
- Promotes M1 polarization of monocytes (increased phagocytic activity which is involved in induction of primary immunologic response) and influences expression of cytokines and chemokine at the level of mRNA and protein expression.
(LF Freitas, MR Hamblin, 2016)
According to Chaves (2014), Kim (2011), and Min (2013) photobiomodulation using LED devices is considered equal in effect to Lasers. LED light therapy provides a less costly, more energy efficient and safer treatment method, especially for the general public.
The TYGON™ Ultra Lyte
Offers a revolutionary way to help reduce the inflammation and pain you experience in your muscles and joints while not interfering with your busy schedule, whether it is your tennis elbow, achilles tendon or a muscle that is causing you pain or limited function. The app will guide you step by step to make sure that the parameters of the TYGON™ Ultra Lyte are ideally configured to address your particular condition, including improving your lymphatic drainage which has been shown to improve the healing process. (Almeida-Lopes, A, et al 2005)
Be The First...
Join Our Family
Be the first to get special offers, giveaways & tips for healthy living.
Plus, get exclusive savings!
Learn about the benefits including:
- Post op Care Patient Visit Reduction
- Faster healing from surgery
- High Patient Satisfaction